K9 Level 5000 concentrated Glucosamine
$24.46 – $213.90
Liquid Health Pets manufactures one of the best dog joint supplements available, our K9 liquid glucosamine chondroitin for dogs. If your dog is feeling a bit apprehensive about running and jumping like he used to do when he was younger, then you might want to consider our Liquid Health K9 glucosamine joint supplement. Joint supplements for pets, especially older dogs, have become increasingly popular as more and more dog owners are seeking to provide their pets with the best health and nutritional supplements. Ask your vet to see if your dog would benefit from a high quality liquid glucosamine chondroitin supplement for your dog.
Our K9 Level 5000 concentrated liquid glucosamine chondroitin for dogs is recommended for all dogs, especially large dogs or multiple dog households. One bottle will last a large dog over 2 months! This fantastic glucosamine chondroitin supplement comes in a great tasting organic beef flavor that your dogs will just love.
Liquid Health’s™ most powerful formula yet! 5200 mg of Glucosamine Hcl and sulfate forms per serving. With a colossal 100 mg of Hyaluronic Acid, 1000 mg of Opti-MSM®, and 1000 mg of Chondroitin, K9 Level 5000 contains exceptionally high doses of the most widely used joint ingredients found in one product.
K9 Level 5000 also contains a comprehensive blend of natural, cutting-edge support ingredients to further enhance its effectiveness. These ingredients include Aquamin® Algae blend, enzyme support from Bromelain, antioxidant support from grape seed extract, and Boswellia.
8 oz: $24.46
32 oz: $66.03
128 oz: $213.90
Liquid Supplement Product Facts
|Liquid Health™ K9 Level 5000 Glucosamine
Directions for Use
|• For use in Dogs
• Contains NO Sugar, Starch, Wheat, Gluten, Yeast, Milk, Corn or Soy derivitives.
• Some settling is normal
• As with any natural product, color and taste may varyCautions:
• Safe use in pregnant animals or animals intended for breeding has not been proven.
• If lameness worsens, discontinue use and contact your veterinarian.
• Administer during or after the animal has eaten to reduce incidence of gastrointestinal upset.
• This product should not be given to animals intended for human consumption.
• Federal law prohibits the off-label use of this product in ruminants.